- OUR VISION:
- Youth Ministries at HMC seeks to provide middle and high school students (grades 6-12) with a welcoming, safe, and encouraging community, which gives space for faith discovery, spiritual growth, dedication to following Jesus Christ, and full engagement.
- GATHERING DAYS & TIMES:
- Sunday Worship Service: @ 11:30 a.m. in Youth Chapel Room
Saturday Bible Study and Team building: @ 10:00 a.m. in the Education Hall
- Pastor Jihun Lee / firstname.lastname@example.org, 909-734-7499
- Pastor Lee leads Youth Ministry at Hanmi Church. Growing up as a pastor’s kid, he found it difficult to live up to other’s expectations and went through rough times. However, knowing that he received a rich Christian heritage from his parents, he encountered Jesus Christ at youth conference and his life was dramatically changed. Having been to more than 30 countries on mission trips and outreaches, now he wants to see young people coming to the Lord, championing them with God’s word.
- MEETINGS: Last Sundays of August, November, February and May at 1 p.m. in the Chapel.
LEADERS < 2016 -17 >: *Pre-K & Elementary: Youn Hee Lee / *Youth: Ki Yun